How To Attend
Insider Day Pass
The cornerstone experience of HUBweek 2017. You want to hear from and connect with leading thinkers and innovators who are building the future here in Boston, right?
- 1-Day Pass to HUBweek’s Ideas Festival, Future Forum (which includes 40+ sessions over 3 days)
- 1-Day unlimited access to Green and Blue Dome
- Access to that day’s keynotes, which include Atul Gawande, Malcolm Gladwell, Anne Finucane, John Kerry, Abby Johnson, Michael Bloomberg, Rudy Tanzi and Deepak Chopra
- A 1-night pass to Future Fete, a cocktail hour immediately following Future Forum. Those with the Insider Day Pass will also have a one-night pass to the nightly HUBweek party, which starts right after Future Fete.
- Access to HUBweek Lounge (9AM-10PM, 10/12-10/14)
- 1-Night Pass to HUBweek Party in the domes
- 4-Day HUB Pass, including all benefits
Student, startup and nonprofit rates available below.
HUBweek Party Pass
The music turns up and the domes turn on. A nightly immersive experience to mingle with fellow HUBweek attendees, featuring DJs/VJs, projections, and live performances. Yeah, we’re looking forward to these, too.
- Access to bars at The HUB and the Immersion Lounge for those who are over 21.
- Live entertainment in the domes
- VJs, DJs and projections
- Signature experiences & performances only available in domes at night
- 1-night entry to the Green and Blue Domes (nighttime only)
- A four-day HUB Pass
The HUB Pass
Wander your way through a number of exhibits and reimagined shipping containers brought to life through demonstrations, performances, showcases and immersive experiences. We’ve gotten sneak peeks at a few and they. are. awesome. You in?
- Robot Block Party (yes, you read that right)
- Demo Day Showcase Floor
- Dozens of HUB exhibits
- Immersion (exc. the HUBweek Party)
- Limited access to the Red and swissnex Domes
- Ability to register for 30+ events at The HUB. These events do require individual registration.
*Some individual sessions are ticketed $10-$75. The majority are free.
Want to experience it all?
Get the Festival Insider Pass ($500)
3-Day Insider Pass + 3-Night Party Pass + HUB Pass
Plus curated VIP experiences including:
Exclusive access to HUBweek Insiders’ Reception • Closing VIP Party • Lunch with a Change Maker • Preferred Access to Future Forum • On Point Live with Tom Ashbrook and political commentator Van Jones • The HUB Preview event – The Nantucket Project: A Carnival of Curiosity.Get Insider Pass
Are you a high school, undergrad or grad student? We want you at HUBweek. Students can snag a select number of Insider Day passes, at only $50 each. Use the discount code FFSTUDENT when you checkout. Valid student IDs will be required.
Do you work for a nonprofit that’s making a difference in the community? Are you part of a new or fast-growing startup? We are offering a special deal on a select number of Insider Day Passes. Use the discount code FFSTARTUPS or FFNONPROFIT when you checkout and let us know which company you’ll be representing.
Your employees are clamoring to get inspired at HUBweek. We’ve got your back. We’re offering a select number of group passes to HUBweek that provide additional access and cost savings to organizations looking to experience HUBweek. Click here for details on group sales and enterprise passes.
Single Sessions: Free-$50
We are fierce believers in collaboration, and in contribution–that a good idea can come from anyone, anywhere. That’s why we’ve collaborated with dozens of organizations to produce 150+ open, free-low cost events throughout HUBweek, taking place both at The HUB and all across Greater Boston, and designed to engage and inspire. Each session for HUBweek requires individual registration. Check the full list here.
Film Festivals: Free-$30
Two unique documentary film festivals, the GlobeDocs Film Festival and DC Environmental Film Fest On Tour, converge during HUBweek. Taking place at venues throughout Boston, join us to engage, promote, and celebrate the power of film. Tickets to individual screenings are on sale now.
Signature Experiences: $35-75
The Nantucket Project presents A Carnival of Curiosity to offer a taste of what happens on Nantucket. Speakers will include bestselling author Kelly Corrigan, founder of the Visible Men movement, Neil Phillips, Gordon and Lulie Gund, and artist Shantell Martin. Feat: Oath Craft Pizza and Cisco Brewery! If you’re a student: Use code NANTUCKETSTUDENT at checkout!
Tom Ashbrook, host of WBUR and NPR’s On Point will record his show live for national broadcast. Experience the energy of the show with CNN political contributor Van Jones, author Celeste Ng, and musician Josh Ritter.